Monday, August 9, 2010

Hostel and Rain

And so i am back in hostel, a new dingy environment, the same roomie, new posters and a new mess staff.Hostel Life is still the same. 
Having shifted to another hostel building in a worse state than the previous one makes me miss the old hostel a lot but being back with the same old roomie cushions the blow. I guess, people do matter.
And to talk about the Delhi rain, it hit us suddenly as we stood outside the hostel. The thick droplets hit me hard on the face and I was overcome by temptation to dance in the rains a la bollywood style, but better sense prevailed and I just chose to enjoy it as it was. And then I got an emergency call and went off to rescue a friend from the torrent of rain.
So here I am, sitting in my newly furnished hostel from stolen furniture from every nook and cranny of the hostel and enjoying the weather.Hope it chills soon.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment